HAHAHAHAHA good one pappette [img]wink.gif[/img]
Here it is folks! Here's what you've been dying to see! The piece you've all been waiting for!! Sorry Steve, I guess I can't be trusted... [img]redface.gif[/img]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE MCFARLANE PHOTOCOPY MACHINE!!!!
![]()
HAHAHAHAHA good one pappette [img]wink.gif[/img]
Oh Fuck!!!!!!
That is cooooool~ [img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 03, 2004 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
probably be a CC piece...
WOW! So THAT'S what it looks like!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I just can't wait for _____________ and ________________ and I can't even believe they're making ____________!!!!!
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 03, 2004 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Steve the Victim]</font></font>
Don't make me Kill you Moon Boy... - STV [img]mad.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] ...and what about the _______, eh?Originally posted by Baimun:
I just can't wait for _____________ and ________________ and I can't even believe they're making ____________!!!!!
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 03, 2004 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Steve the Victim]</font></font>
Don't make me Kill you Moon Boy... - STV [img]mad.gif[/img]
Actually the vacuum cleaner is the CC accessory pack.
Was it OK to say that?
Wonderful sculpt!
you shoulda seen what was just to the left of that machine!!!!!!!!!
I'm most excited about ________. That's gonna be even better than _________ and __________ COMBINED!!!!!!!!!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks